Warranty & Claims
Warranty & Claims
Warranties and Limitations of Liability
The Below terms and conditions apply to purchases made from our website: https://tiktec.pk/
If you are unclear on the policies, you are free to get In Touch with us.
All electronics we sell are eligible for a Seven (7) day checking warranty. The warranty starts from the time you have received your delivery.
Following are the products that fall in the checking warranty criteria:
- Other electronic gadgets
Note: If the product suffers external damage, such as a fall, hit or break, cracks, scratches, then the warranty will be void.
The purchase receipt you get when ordering online acts as your warranty card.
You do not need a printed invoice. We will retrieve the details through your order number.
The products we sell come with a warranty sticker which is valid for 7 days. You should not remove the sticker during the warranty period.
The following conditions are not covered in our warranty terms.
This warranty does not cover
- Accidental/intentional damage.
- Claim beyond the warranty period
- The customer provides no proof of purchase.
- The product is damaged due to improper use (such as falling, bending, liquid damage, etc.)
- Damage and malfunction due to uncontrollable external forces (such as floods, fires, earthquakes, lightning strikes and traffic accidents)
- Disassembly, self-repair, modification, rooting and other externally induced damage or modification attempts.
- Faults or damage caused by factors of Force Majeure such as fire, earthquake, and flood.
- Warranty Sticker Removed
If your order has arrived in damaged condition or is faulty, contact us immediately.
If your warranty claim is approved, we may offer a replacement.
This warranty does not entitle you to a refund.
Our maximum liability is limited to the value of the product purchased. We do not accept any further liability for the products sold.